You turn on the oven. Very hot, at 200 ° C.
Place the chicken breasts, of impeccable behavior, so as organic as possible, on a board and hit with another board until they are quite a bit flatter. Mix the grated farmer’s cheese (extra matured) with the breadcrumbs and finely chopped parsley (to my surprise it suddenly grows in the garden). Beat an egg with some salt and pepper. Get the chicken fillet through here. And then pass through the cheese with breadcrumbs. Nice and thick on it. Place in an oven dish, drizzle with olive oil and slide into the oven. After about five minutes, turn over, leave in the heat for another five minutes.
Then a sauce… finely chopped anchovy fillet, rinse and mix with capers, lemon juice, mustard, parsley and lots of black pepper.
Serve the chicken with some of the sauce on the side. Delicious with just wet rice.
Necessary for 2 people:
• 2 chicken breasts, beaten flat
• 50 gr grated extra matured farmer’s cheese
• 50 gr breadcrumbs, preferably white bread
• 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
• 1 egg, beaten
• olive oil
For the sauce:
• 4 anchovy fillets, rinse briefly
• 1 tbsp capers
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
• 1 tsp mustard
• 5 tbsp walnut oil (only the best)
• freshly ground black pepper
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.