1. Even though my youngest “baby” is already twelve years old, I still have packs of moist baby wipes everywhere. A package in the car to wipe my hands after the oil check or to give the dashboard a quick clean. I also remove bird droppings from my car paint.
2. In addition, I like to have the wipes available outdoors to quickly remove stains. Ideal if there is no water nearby. At home, I use them to polish white deodorant stripes off dark clothes.
3. The wipes also come in handy after hair dyeing. Sometimes some permanent hair dye gets on the ears or forehead unintentionally. If you are quick, you can still wipe off the hair dye with a baby wipe.
4. Did you know that you can also give your leather shoes a quick cleaning with a baby wipe? The wipes contain nourishing ingredients that work well on leather. White sneakers in particular are getting a lot better.
5. At work, baby wipes come in handy for erasing a whiteboard.
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.