1. Clean your dishwasher regularly.
2. Plastic containers can absorb smells and flavors from the food you store in them and transfer them back to the next thing you put in the container. Rinsing helps a bit. If the flavor is already in the container, spread it with a paste of baking soda and water and leave it on for a few hours.
3. Beer will kill if you pour it into a glass that you have washed with dish soap or detergent. For a nice foam head, it is better to wash beer glasses in water with a spoonful of silver soda.
4. Does your coffee machine grind the beans itself? Then clean the machine daily. The oils from the beans can affect the taste of your cup of coffee.
5. The taste of your tea will also improve considerably if you descale your kettle regularly. This can be done very easily with a dash of cleaning vinegar.
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.