1. Clothing does not wear out as quickly. Garments lose fiber with each use in the dryer; you will find it in the filter. Many items of clothing should not be tumble-dried anyway, as this can cause them to shrink or deform.
2. Nothing smells as good as line-dried laundry. No laundry perfume or fabric softener can beat that.
3. Drying the laundry on the line is of course cheaper than in the dryer. A condenser dryer or dryer with exhaust air costs about € 0.89 each time, a heat pump dryer is slightly cheaper with an average of € 0.19 per turn. Drying on the line saves energy and makes you more sustainable.
4. White laundry will be bleached by the sun if you hang it on the clothesline. This way you can even get rid of pollen stains!
5. If laundry is hung neatly tightly on the clothesline, it dries wrinkle-free. That saves a lot of work when ironing. Preferably hang trousers upside down on the legs for the best result.
Weekly everything about lifestyle, travel, culinary and living.
Invalid email address. Please fill in again.